Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rob's Squam Laker (Where's Dave?)

Where's Dave? I'll explain that story on a different day LOL It's a long one and needless to say After John took the pic's we had the biggest Cluster____ You've ever seen LOL But I'll explain that when Im not so tired LOL Thanks for putting up the pic's Slipknot and thanks John for taking them they came out Great!!!!!!! Hey Yo Adrien where's the Maine Report??????????? Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Rob's Squam Laker (Where's Dave?)

Dear Mr. Dave from up North (alias: "LOL, Donkey Dave from Up North, The Backwards Frenchman", please note he still signs off with that handle)

Your cluster was inevitable, when you stop the boat you must bring in all lines, ususally before you stop. Don't feel bad I know another Frenchman that did a similar thing on Squam, I think his last name begins with an L and his first name an A (with YO in front of it) As I re-call it was a super mess and the only way that could have happened was not bringing up all the lines fast enough once the bottom was encountered. Of course it was a guy that is only 1/2 French named Sampson that led the boat into the hump that grabbed everything. But on Squam it's "no pain, no gain", if you want to fish in "The Land of the Giants" some risks are allways present, remember "Walter and on Golden Pond"..

We better back off on the "Frenchman" a little, otherwise some more stable Frenchman (if here is such a thing) are going to take offense.

John S.
(only 1/2 French Canadian)

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Where's Dave? I'll explain that story on a different day LOL It's a long one and needless to say After John took the pic's we had the biggest Cluster____ You've ever seen LOL But I'll explain that when Im not so tired LOL Thanks for putting up the pic's Slipknot and thanks John for taking them they came out Great!!!!!!! Hey Yo Adrien where's the Maine Report??????????? Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: The "Master Frenchman" Get's those Too?????????

LOL I had to throw that in considering that Lavoie is a "Very" French last name LOL Gee now I'm gonna get picked on for that too LOL Oh well all in good fun!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read his report on Maine Nobody give's a fishing report like our good buddy Mr. YO LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Re: The "Master Frenchman" Get's those Too?????????

I keep telling Adrien he missed his calling, instead of being a "farmer" he could have been a "fieshermen", a guide, a photographer and writer/story teller all at the same time.

But we do need our American farmers too, I'm not planting a garden this year, too busy fishin so I might need some fresh Tomatoes or is it Tomatos, no matter they are deeeeelicious..

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

LOL I had to throw that in considering that Lavoie is a "Very" French last name LOL Gee now I'm gonna get picked on for that too LOL Oh well all in good fun!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read his report on Maine Nobody give's a fishing report like our good buddy Mr. YO LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"