Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: The "Master Frenchman" Get's those Too?????????

LOL I had to throw that in considering that Lavoie is a "Very" French last name LOL Gee now I'm gonna get picked on for that too LOL Oh well all in good fun!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read his report on Maine Nobody give's a fishing report like our good buddy Mr. YO LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Re: The "Master Frenchman" Get's those Too?????????

I keep telling Adrien he missed his calling, instead of being a "farmer" he could have been a "fieshermen", a guide, a photographer and writer/story teller all at the same time.

But we do need our American farmers too, I'm not planting a garden this year, too busy fishin so I might need some fresh Tomatoes or is it Tomatos, no matter they are deeeeelicious..

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

LOL I had to throw that in considering that Lavoie is a "Very" French last name LOL Gee now I'm gonna get picked on for that too LOL Oh well all in good fun!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read his report on Maine Nobody give's a fishing report like our good buddy Mr. YO LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"