Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: keeping more boats?

You're absolutely right, you can never have enough boats.

Treat'em like fishing rods, they all have a special use

Re: Re: Re: keeping more boats?

What I did was told SWMBO that rather sell or trade was to keep it in the family. (Boat #1) Sell for $1 to keep it legal and at your disposal. Mother will do anything for the kids.

Re: Re: keeping more boats?

Bill,

In case you don't remember me from the Canoe the night before the Derby, I'm the guy that sat beside you at the awards thing. The guy that had a collar and leash being held by the women sitting next to me.

By the way, your brother told me he wouldn't take that baloney.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: keeping more boats?

Bill, didn't you say there was a structural problem with that Islander (wink wink) I really think it would be unfair to sell it to some unknowing fisherman... It would probably be the right thing to just keep it and use it yourself so no one gets hurt... who knows, they may sue you for selling a "lemom"... Boy would that be expensive! Cheaper just to keep it. Yup, I think its best you just keep that boat.. (again - wink wink) LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: keeping more boats?

I will be over to help you out with this situation this weekend, you know how much help that I can be.Then again things can happen on the fishing trip on the 27th.Tell her that you will put up some shelves, that will make her happy.