Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: JayD

I'm at Totem Pole. We'll have to fish sometime. Look for me. 16 ft Sea Nymph w/15 Johnson

Re: Re: Re: JayD

we will definately have to hook up and go. I am only a mile or 2 by boat from you I am the last camp up on the Pine River. if you see me on the lake I usualy fish in a 14 ft. Lowe with 1 downrigger on the side. the salmon were in the 5-6 lb. range I was talking about. Have ever fished any of the small Trout ponds in our area I have done very well in the summer fishing Shaw Town Pond not far from your house

Re: Re: Re: Re: JayD

Hi, its good to hear you talk Ossipee. When I was a kid my older brother thought he was James Bond and would nail the throttle down the Pines River and turn corners, 14ft glastron 85hp. :O I guess thats one reason im a very cautious man these days. I was wondering if you ever cot any lakers in Ossipee, I havent but i have only been fishing accurately for the past 10 years and usually never target them. Ive heard of people cathing them in years past but nothing recently. How did your camp make out with the high water? I to fish with Joe G. I took him one day 5 years ago on a friday evening and we nailed some salmon, rainbow, and a brown. A few weeks later he bought a camp up there, :)
Ed

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: JayD

it must be a kid thing becuse my boys also do the james Bond thing on the river. I have never caught any Lakers in ossippee, never even went for them have heard a some being caught. most of the time I am salmon fishig and get lucky and pick up a brown or rainbow by accident my camp made out fine with the floods it is high enough that I did not even get any water in the basement just need aload ore 2 of fill on the beach area to fill in some washouts

Re: Re: JayD

Are you talking about salmon in the 5-6 lb range or browns?