Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fishing report, please

I really enjoy reading all the posts. I hope someday to be able to meet all of you at the annual outing. The boat is finally in the water and my 78 year old father is coming from Michigan to fish with me. I will be on the water bright and early Thursday morning. Can anyone give me suggestions on where to start and what depth. I have many of the top guns and have always done well on the copper and orange and the lady bug. Any other suggestions? As usual, any assistance will be greatly appreciated. Thanks...Fishing Buddy

Re: Fishing report, please

Where you launching from... that will help us to send you to the nearest "good" spots. Depth should be 20-30 feet (or 4 colors leadcore), but don't hesitate to try deeper. Been getting some down to 40 or so and others have posted deeper depths.

Re: Re: Fishing report, please

I reside at Samoset and look out toward Diamond and Rattlesnake. I go to most places on the lake...I will go to wherever the fishing is best.

Fishing Buddy

Re: Re: Re: Fishing report, please

I'll be fishing that area on Wed morning. I'll try to post results of my day wednesday night.

Good Luck,
Moe
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I
I
I
J <'))###><

Re: Fishing report, please

Sorry,

I didn't make it out. I unexpectedly had to work, so no news from me

Moe