Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Conservationist Advisory -explicit salmon slaughter-

Nice pics... sounds like a blast!

Re: Re: Conservationist Advisory -explicit salmon slaughter-

Didn't expect anything different from the "Master", Great Job as usual Adrien and Awesome Pic's as usual, I think you missed your calling like Sampson said, You should be a wildlife photographer, Story Writer (You always friggin crack me up laughing whenever i read your posts) and a fisheirmen guide LOL cause you always seem to be on the fish. Did ya read the lower posts? My buddy Rob's boat finally brought in a HOG of a laker (Not as big as yours but still big for us LOL) and i did a "Masterful" job of netting once again, after yelling at him for 5 minutes telling him LEAVE THE DRAG ALONE LET HIM RUN ALL HE WANTS LOL See at least i learned a valuable lesson from my "Donkey Session" LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave from up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Conservationist Advisory -explicit salmon slaughter-

wow what a lot of posts in a couple days this board is rocking it took me an hour to read what i missed!
yeah dave, i read it and that is awesome that you guys caught that one, i forget how big sampson's big squam laker was but was yours bigger or his? oh yeah, you are still a donkey, until you catch a 5 pound salmon you are a donkey, sorry.
I appreciate the compliments but i am just really lucky, that's all. I am not interested in photographing wildlife either, but if you change it to a wilddead photographer i might think about it!

see you later "LOL Donkey dave from up north the backwards frenchman who is pretty good with a net but can't catch a big one!"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Conservationist Advisory -explicit salmon slaughter-

great pics and results. Are The lakes you fished in the aroostic county Maine or down south a little more?? I think there are a couple of long lakes in maine. Just wondering.

Charlie

P.S. Looks like the paint job of the naked female touge on the bottom of the hull came off the grady.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Conservationist Advisory -explicit salmon slaughter-

I still got plenty of season to get the "Donkey" Off of my back LOL Maybe i should get a hat made LOL Glad you had a great weekend sounded like alot of fun and by the pics looks like you had pretty good weather too. Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines (Still got the nickname but not for long LOL) LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"