Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: sebago reoprt

from the point below nasons, north past spider, up to the house with the frog eyed dormers. this year there are lots of 4 to 5 pound fat salmon, with a good amount of fish in the 15 to 21 inch range. also a few skippers from this years stocking. about a third of the fish dont have fin clips. most of the bigger fish are clipped on the middle bottom right side (2001?) and the real small ones are clipped rear top fin. some of the native fish were 3 plus pounds and just plain reel screamers. 2 weeks ago they were farther north at the songo and muddy. some days have been slow, but others have made up for it. have not tried the big shoal in the middle or the pasture yet this year, but there was a boat speed trolling the big shoal and looked to be doing well, dont know if he was picking up lakers as thats what i usually catch there, but he was trolling between 3 and 4 and gave a good report to the biologist taking surveys.might try the speed trolling as sometimes it has been a killer on other lakes ive fished. we kept the speed changing between 1.7 to 2.6 mph

Hey I know that guy!!!

The guy in the first picture is Wilson from the show Home Improvement i could spot him anywhere!

Re: Hey I know that guy!!!

LOL, i think i need longer arms

Re: Re: Hey I know that guy!!!

Fishlessmen
very encouraging report!
I am going to Sebago for 1 week in July with my wife and kids. would like to check in with you before I go. Sure would love to get my wife and kids some action, maybe they will get hooked