Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wed am Fishing report

Lovely day on Winni. Jack McGinnis and I fished at Black Point for a while. Kept getting releases on the DR rods but no fish for a while. Finally got a couple of sm. Salmon (One was about 6" and one 15") Also a couple of lakers. (One 19" and one about 12") Both Salmon came on 41/2 colors lead on green and silver db smelt. Sm. laker on 28' on gold and red Top Gun. (DR) Other laker 45' on DR on Top Gun 61 rainbow color. Left this area and headed for Diamond. Started trolling accross the broads. Missed a nice fish on the lead. 41/2 colors green db smelt. Put another green db on rigger at 31' and in a very short time got a salmon and 3 more lakers. By now we're in 3' rollers, it's pouring, the fish are hitting, but for some strange reason I sensed my fishing partner didn't want to turn around and make another troll. lol. So we called it a day. I forgot one rod in a rocket launcher. (Must have gotten a hit on the way home, because somewhere between Glendale and Laconia there is a lure and a rod tip.) We had fun in spite of the lousy weather. Talked to Cool water on the radio but I'll let him do his own report.