Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: LCI

Not me Adrien, Lena is going to be fishing with the Bass Pro's. I'm just sending her with a fillet knife. This way she can show them two things, the fillet and release method or the Bass Bow tie. Really just kidding I think she'll have fun.

Re: Re: Re: LCI

Best of luck to you Lena. Don't forget the paddle!! You should have a great time and I hear that those bass boats are real fast. Have a great time and show them how it's done.

OOPS!! i thought it was roland. Oh well it would have been funny anyways. In this case Lena will just beat em' flat out!! I hope they don't cry when they get beat by a girl!

Re: Re: LCI

Roland didn't win, I did. I will be fishing. Roland is working.
WoodNWater Lena

Maybe if you out fish them Lena, their sponsors will ask you and Roland to take their place God know's you sure can catch the Salmon and Lake Trout, show them how it's done!!!!!!!! Plus You ever see the amount of $$$$$$ them guys make? WOW must be nice to just catch BASS for a living LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" PS Good Luck to you and Roland in the LCI!!

Some tips for going with a bass t angler.

1. Don't bring too much gear. half dozen rods is ok but showing up with everyone you own will be cumbersome for the boat and you.
2. Be ready to move. Depending on the angler, you will be of help to both of you if you are ready to go when they want to move. Since it is a bass boat you will want to keep things picked up so that you are not taking too much time to button down for the ride.
3. Discuss use of the net, casting preferences (depending on fishing structure), and any special gear the boater may want to fill you in on (maybe use of the trolling motor or livewells?).
4. Be safe. My bass boat would only go about 67 but I knew friends that could get into the high 80's with no trouble in a loaded boat with a 250HP. That leaves no room for mistakes at that speed on something w/o brakes.
5. Have fun and catch some fish.

As far as fishing, you may want to be ready for any type of bass fishing the boater may do. Have a spinnerbait or crankbait rod rigged up for faster fishing or if the wind picks up, something that will fish the surface such as a topwater bait, something for deep water fishing (10-30 ft) such as a carolina rig or weighted plastic or jig, and if you have enough rods something that will throw a weightless soft plastic bait such as a senko or a worm.

It can be a lot of fun and is super addicting after you have started T fishing for bass. I loved it a lot and may someday do it again.

Have fun and good luck to you.

Brian

Re: Re: Re: Re: LCI

Good Luck to you Lena!
Show'em how to do it!