Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
weekly Sunapee stories

did the tues night run , the usual diehards with whip for entertainment . did three peta releases , two lakers 1 salmon , including my smallest laker ( 6"s ??) small ! 25-50 down green db's over flashers .

the thu run - the usual suspects + cider , slow start . lost a couple of lakers beside the boat , john boated a nice female well over 5# , couple more in - no dinks tonight , most fish 50 down over flashers , except one 2 lb laker 10 down over blades . still green/silver db's rule !!
all in all good nights - nice weather , had the lake to ourselves .
surface temps still running low 60s

how did the shower on wed go popeye ??

Rick

Re: weekly Sunapee stories

We actually got wet!! Lost a couple salmon, hit the lakers out in front of the harbor, got the brother of the laker you got.I took pictures like a proud daddy!! I must have dragged him for an hour before I pulled up the lure to check....stiff as cardboard...mouth wide open....trebble in the eye....pretty good bait, not by choice. It was a riot, chinese firl drill a couple times, but nothing big.
All on white 11" echips, a few of them at 65-85, sutton peckerheads, and a few on spooked up DB's. I even got John to park the right way. LOL..
Those babies got to be natives??

Popeye