Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: So, you think you had a bad day fishing!!!!!!

That's definitely a bad day on the water... Way to save the day Rick!

Re: So, you think you had a bad day fishing!!!!!!

Glad to be of service to a fellow fishlakewinniman , imagine my surprise to get a sun am call from travis - as i think to myself , he must need a fishing partner today - - ?

fisherman john ran the boat with family sat pm / sun am - reported 5 fish each trip , mixed bag , all on dbs 20-30 down , couple of tails of mosters lost that a cant remember !!? .

maybe work and weather will let me out this week

Rick

Re: Re: So, you think you had a bad day fishing!!!!!!

Wantsbigfish, Good thing i had gone fishing with the Good ole Sunapee Masters and saved Ricks cell phone number in my contacts list, Travis came on the Radio and asked if anyone had Ricks Number down on Sunapee, I hollared back told him to wait a sec looked and up and repeated it to him 3 times as sometimes us Frenchman are hard to understand LOL Glad Rick was able to help you out He's a Great Guy and So is Fisherman John, That's the type of people we have that visit this Great Website, glad to hear he was able to help you and sorry to hear about your bad day, at least you didn't end up going swimming like i did a few weeks back LOL P.S. Hey Yo Adrien, I did a good Deed today does that count to help me get rid of the Nickname????????? Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: So, you think you had a bad day fishing!!!!!!

I'll vote on that, I think you should loose the "donkey" nickname anyway. lol, and thanks for your help as well!

Re: Re: Re: Re: So, you think you had a bad day fishing!!!!!!

I just want to know why you didn'd have Bakerman aboard to paddle you back to shore. At least you would have had donuts to eat while awaiting for help to arrive!Sorry about the Bad Day!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: So, you think you had a bad day fishing!!!!!!

Believe me, I have bailed him out a few times, he would have been the first person I called but he is living it up in Florida right now! (actually he claims he is working).

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

I just want to know why you didn'd have Bakerman aboard to paddle you back to shore. At least you would have had donuts to eat while awaiting for help to arrive!Sorry about the Bad Day!

Re: Re: So, you think you had a bad day fishing!!!!!!

Rick,

Just wanted to thank you for helping! Get a hold of Jay (Whip) and come up on the 4th we will be going out to do some fishing!!!

Cool Water