Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: I'm BAAAAACK

Adrien, you know **** well I coudn't have taken that photo, that fish is alive and as you say "when Sampson takes a photo, they are 1/2 dead (more like 100% dead)"

Re: I'm BAAAAACK

Nice fish, boy that boat looks familiar, pontoon,green canopy,hmmmm.

Pontoons??? What pontoons?
AND I don't even see a canopy in that picture...?

You know... maybe we should have weighed and measured that fish...! Huh, never even thought about it. Now you have me wondering how big it was. Haha

Re: Re: And so Am I LOL Been Busy Sorry!!!!!!!!

Gee How much do i have to pay ya to bring me to that waterbody LOL Hey Adrien what happened this morning?????? Thought that was a 21' Grady White you had for a boat not a Rubber Dingy LOL (Just teasing ya pal, the wind kicked our butts today twice too, after losing my mono on my leadcore twice and 4 lures all together i said the Hell with This!!!) Time to go home and take a nap LOL Nice fish Craig, The photographer is getting almost as good as his Teacher The Master of Pictures The Almighty YO ADRIEN!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" Sorry about the long name but Mr. Lavoie says i don't lose it till i catch a 5 pound Salmon LOL "That's what i get for DONKEYING!!!!!!!!!! Gee I think a Mr. Cool Water DONKEYED an nice one today?????????? Guess he could blame it on the 5 foot waves they were dealing with LOL

Re: Re: Re: And so Am I LOL Been Busy Sorry!!!!!!!!

Dave, Dave, Dave... you must take those words back, my friend. That cruise ship of Adriens is a 24'er not a 21'... Lets not downsize that beautiful "water angel". She (the boat) must be an angel, as she stole my heart the moment I set eyes on her! I'm already boring my wife with tales of how I will turn my 21'er into a mini YoAdrien!!! I feel cramped for space whenever I'm on my own boat now... Adrien has spoiled me! Hehe

Re: Re: Re: Re: And so Am I LOL Been Busy Sorry!!!!!!!!

I'll be saying the same thing when i do finally make it out there with him LOL, He'll probably have to get a wrecker to pull me out of the cuddy cause i won't wanna leave LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" P.S. Are you going to that LCI tournament up on Champlain next week????

Re: I'm BAAAAACK

I still think the other photo you showed me is better.

John S.

What photo do you mean? The one that shows just how big the fish really is??? Think it should be shown with weights and measures???

Re: Re: Re: I'm BAAAAACK

OK an email has been sent to AJ... he's going to post a different photo (which looks more realistic) of this "football" salmon. In all reality this fish was 4lbs 9ozs... but the killer... it was only 21 1/2 inches. What a fatty. He jumped many times while bringing him in and was smart enough to stay in the prop wash trying to shake the hook. I didn't see it myself, but when John netted it he said I was VERY lucky to have landed it as the hook basically fell out in the net.
We had another on earlier in the day that had to have been bigger! I never saw the fish, but will swear that I have never seen one of those "yellow rods" bend so much at a hit... and stay just as bent until it shook the hook. That fish was instantly taking line off the reel and didn't look back. AND no it wasn't bottom.