Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Sunday Morning Fishing Report

Gee not only to I get slammed So does John??????? Come on now yeah he donates alot of equipment to the squam tackles store but he's alot better then i am LOL As usual ya made me laugh first thing this morning LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

I wont touch that post with a 10' pole (fishin Pole) but your desription of the headline is probably quite accurate.

Good job, but please stick to fishing information.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Dave if you guys can consistently tangle up lines with 2 downriggers... I'm afraid of what might happen on my boat if you took it...??? Lets see, 4 riggers possibly stacked with two lines each, 2 otter boats with lines on each... sounds like trouble!!!
You'd have to promise you'd pick up the lines and riggers BEFORE stopping the boat to take pictures...
I could see the headlines in the newspapers now. Boat found spinning in circles on Lake Champlain... two men found tangled in downrigger cables swimming at back of boat... said men swear they were only trying to retrieve a hat that had fallen overboard. Questioned as to why they did not just net the hat... answered "we dropped the net overboard hours ago".
Now questioned, why do you two find that so funny? Answered "It was Slipknots net!"
You know, the more I think about it... it might be worth letting you guys take the boat, just for the stories we'd hear afterwards. I just need to upgrade my insurance and add your names!

Hey, we didn't get skunked!!!! We made Charlie Moore proud!!!!! My mini mag blew up at the end, so now you also have the guts to my rigger in your lake. Lots of structure started......

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Sunday Morning Fishing Report

So I guess Adrien was the only one to get truly skunked this weekend, no matter what he says.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sunday Morning Fishing Report

Yes DEAR... I keep forgetting... fish reports only... no stories of self mutilation or humor!!! LOL
You guys know I'm only kidding with ya... I've had my share of blunders too... in AND out of the water!