Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hey Slipknot?????

Now that's a nice pic of your salmon on the message board, But didn't Mom ever tell ya Open your eyes when you take a picture LOL Just teasing ya That's a beauty!!!!!! John is getting almost as good as Adrien with that Digital Camera of his LOL Take Care god Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Hey Slipknot?????

I even do "live" and on the spot photos now. Adrien's not a very good teacher, I had to figure it out how he does it myself, but he did give me a couple of clues.

Be carefull now Dave and Craig, no idle chit/chat, stick to the boring facts..

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

Now that's a nice pic of your salmon on the message board, But didn't Mom ever tell ya Open your eyes when you take a picture LOL Just teasing ya That's a beauty!!!!!! John is getting almost as good as Adrien with that Digital Camera of his LOL Take Care god Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Hey Slipknot?????

The "boring fact" is that the wind was blowing so hard that if I opened my eyelids any further I may not have been able to shut them again... No wait, that wind started 30 minutes after we netted that fish! Oops, guess I have no excuse?

Re: Re: Re: Hey Slipknot?????

The Real "Boring" fact is that you probably just woke up after taking a nap on Johns luxury liner LOL as soon as John yelled "FISH ON" LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Hey Slipknot?????

I'm not so cruel as to take a nap if I'm the only other soul on board... I was QUITE comfy, but I resisted the napping that day. Felt like a king with my arms out on the back of the sofa and feet up in front of me... cozy!

Re: Re: Re: Hey Slipknot?????

Actually it ws the driving rain that made you shut your eyes, that and the weight of the fish.

John S.