Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: newfound report

Our biggest yet this young season are just a tease, we are looking for a "real wall mounter", they are in there.

But if you want to fish the "LOTG" (Land of The Giants) please remember, "no pain, no gain", could get a skunk and/or worse, the bottom ???

Also I could use some more donations for my "under water" tackle shop by Birch/Church Islands (allways open) and we have a smaller store between Kent Island and Sandwich Bay that Adrien helped me start last year, but needs allot more supplies before we can open it.

John S.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Replying to:

fished newfound sunday morning with brother slimy sulpin we caught 6 rainbows and 5 lakers big fish of the day was a rainbow 22" big fat female no salmon on this trip for some reason.using all stuff we have been catching salmon on but the water temp down to 58 degrees wind blowin to 25+ mph can't keep speed at 2.3 but like the post below if no rainbows or lakers we would have gotten skunked. we were headed for winnisquam but the wind was howling in newhampton and we didn't want to pay for that ****ty launch only to get blown off early. will be back on the salmon this week on newfy i hope. tring to beat sampson big salmon and i'm gettig close no more DONKEYS for me DAVE lol

Re: Re: newfound report

IF YOU STRECH YOUR ARMS OUT A LITTLE MORE YOU COULD HAVE MADE THAT SALMON LOOK LIKE A KING SALMON LOL JOHN I HAVE BEEN FISHING SQUAM FOR MANY YEARS NOW AND NEVER LOST ANYTHING IN ALL YOUR TACKLE SHOPS. MAYBE TO MUCH SLEEPING ON THAT BARGE,BEAN EATING, AND BANANA EATING AND NOT ENOUGH FISHING. LOL FROM THE OTHER LAND OF GAINTS.