Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lakers vs landlocks

SSSHHH Adrien keeps calling me "Slippery"??? Not a nickname I want... too many misunderstandings...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lakers vs landlocks

It has been for weeks now SLIPHOOK, a cloce personal friend of John H. SALMON-OFF. For the days they lost every fish they hooked. and Dave i have been trying to get that donkey off your back, i have a 5 lb salmon tied up in Paugus Bay right in front of Jays boat he feeds it for me, i must have invited you like 5 times to come catch it but same crap about school, kids, and family, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOUR PRIORITIES, DONKEY?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lakers vs landlocks

Your a hard man Adrien Lavoie.

You knew my handle wouldn't last long, all I had to do was get off your boat and onto my own and we were right back in step. It was your new boat, I had to get used to all the room, used to tighter quarters, actually I had it down pat before we finished fishing that day.

I told Slipknot to be careful and not to screw up as you would have a handle for him before he could blink an eye.

Dave is another story, by the time you get him on the YOAdrien that Salmon will be a 7 pounder, he's very shy and is perhaps nervous he will screw up on your boat.

What you need is LOL Dave, Craig (Slipknot) and me all on one trip, kind of a stress test for both you and the YOAdrien. Maybe we can all walk off with a clean slate, including you getting rid of the skunk.

Have a nice day,

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lakers vs landlocks

Booo Hooo Nobody loves the dumb frenchman LOL, Yes I know i have been invited and yes it seems it's always something that screw's it up LOL But i will make it out there eventually LOL As far as me, slipknot and John on the boat with you How much Weight can that boat hold again? LOL As far as my Heritage Meez proud of being a Frenchman Now throw me up the stairs my peeshoes would ya LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" Guess I'll have to go to the LOTG some more with John to get the DONKEY off of my back LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lakers vs landlocks

John H. Pollution, who's building artificial reefs on Squam without a permit.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: lakers vs landlocks

Now that's funny...