Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

My daughter Danielle , just gave me my third grandson! Our day started with a 4:30 am wake up call and Cole was born this afternoon. 8 lbs 11 oz. 20.5 inches....a keeper in anybody's book!!(:
Two more rods in boat...two more tip ups...and he starts at 4:30 in AM!!Sounds like another first mate for Uncle Travis!
Father's Day is Sunday!
My Birthday is Friday!
Grandson Born Today!! Priceless!!!!!
Thanks for the present Danielle!

Re: Congrats Grandpa and Uncle Travis!!!!!

Congratulations Still Fishin, Danielle, and Uncle Travis on the new addition to the Family, Now that is a nice before your birthday present. May God Bless the new addition and having him catching fish like uncle and grandpa in no time Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your keeper. You were looking for some fishing conditions info on Champlain over on the Champlain site. The best that I have seen is http://www.fishvermont.com/report/ it is not much, but better than nothing. Good luck on the LCI.

WOW, I'll say a keeper, and even bettter he likes an early start, 4:30 AM, a little early for Trav however, but he can have the boat all loaded and ready to go when the Uncle Trav the Captain shows up.

Congrats to your entire family,

John S.

Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Thanks guys...

That's it John I'm going to start calling you at 4:00 instead of Adrien's wife... he he he ...

Cool Water

Re: Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Actually I had planned to not bring it up again, but your dad's words tempted me, and "I can resist anything, except temptation" Sorry pal,

I'm thinking of getting a regular radio and antenna, I could actually hear you on my handheld the other day. If the weather stays nice (dry) I'll be doing some work on the boat, including an antenna, radio etc. I paid more for my hand held than the other set up would have cost, quick and easy and I figured I could never hit Winni even with an 8' antenna, now I know different. I'll keep the handheld at the camp so my wife can contact me if needed, phones don't work well at the camp..

Congrats again to all of you guys, hope the new arrival helps soften your loss some.

John S.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Hey John, I think you me and Slipknot ought to pitch in a buy Travis an alarm clock that has a Big Old Air Horn on it, That way he would def. be able to wake up LOL or we could invent something that would drop something on him when it's time to wake up LOL congrats again Guys on the new addition Have fun at LCI!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" Hey John, Just remember to put the antenna up After you go under the Bridge LOL

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Congradulations on the new addition to your family. Good thing it was a keeper as "catch and release" is a little more difficult with babies than fish. Tight lines!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Congrats Gramp!!! Ain't grandchildren great!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Putting the antenna down was one of my earlier concerns and still is, I am getting better at being extra cautious with the bridge, putting it up is not the main concern, remembering to put it down is the problem..

As far as Trav's alarm clock, etc. I'm officially off him on that issue, I just had to get in that one last lick.

As far as grandchildren, they are all keepers for sure, I have one (7 year old) hanging out with me today and she's great company.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!
Sounds like Travis needs to get busy. I'm sure Grandpa would like grandkids from him too??? How 'bout it Trav?

Congrats goes out to the whole family! Bodine always says to my wife "If you need a boy I would be glad to help you out!" Congrats guys, Im very happy for you all.
A.J.

Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

shhhhh not yet I'm still a kid myself!!

Trav

Re: Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Remember Trav, Practice makes Perfect LOL and pole dances help too LOL Good Luck in the LCI Have fun with your Dad and Everyone Else, Like I always say Time with Dad and Friends is "Priceless" Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"