Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Congrats Gramp!!! Ain't grandchildren great!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Putting the antenna down was one of my earlier concerns and still is, I am getting better at being extra cautious with the bridge, putting it up is not the main concern, remembering to put it down is the problem..

As far as Trav's alarm clock, etc. I'm officially off him on that issue, I just had to get in that one last lick.

As far as grandchildren, they are all keepers for sure, I have one (7 year old) hanging out with me today and she's great company.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!
Sounds like Travis needs to get busy. I'm sure Grandpa would like grandkids from him too??? How 'bout it Trav?

Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Congrats goes out to the whole family! Bodine always says to my wife "If you need a boy I would be glad to help you out!" Congrats guys, Im very happy for you all.
A.J.

Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

shhhhh not yet I'm still a kid myself!!

Trav

Re: Re: Re: It's a Keeper!!!!!!!

Remember Trav, Practice makes Perfect LOL and pole dances help too LOL Good Luck in the LCI Have fun with your Dad and Everyone Else, Like I always say Time with Dad and Friends is "Priceless" Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"