Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Champ Report

ou sorry for the spelling and grammer in last post kid was standing over me rushing me something about getting her home work done. Most fish got over 60' of water. Walleye got on flo-org #30 hot shot.Area fished 44*36'x73*17'. Speed has been a factor as I work for the state & can't afford a trolling plate or drift sock. But I was able to buy 2 of Monica Ls. thongs cheap on e-bay. Tied them to the boat put them over the side and able to troll at .31 less than one mph. I think it was the speed, might have been the super juice? Thursday 5:30 p.m. Moose drawing in ME. I'm getting a permit and will tip one over. Then I will call DD from up North to snake it out, as I can't lug a 200lb Buck on my back like the old days let alone drag a moose off the yellow line. Grin of the day. Two people from Hollis were out for a walk and came across some tracks, one says deer tracks the other says to big moose tracks-then the train hit them. Remember breakfast is the best meal of the day, and a real fishpersons favorite is dropped eggs on pop-tarts. good luck w-fat

Re: Re: Re: Champ Report

Like always i would be glad to help out, only problem is I'd have to do it in a hurry, My Buggy isn't registered in Maine LOL But i'd still do it to help out a fellow Fishlakewinni.com member LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" P.S. at least you get to drive a pretty Orange Truck LOL

Re: Champ Report

W-fat

Gotta love those Sunapee area guy type reports, great report (I think)

Popeye-what the hell does it say, also his 2nd post, both had me laughing like hell and I don't even you what he was saying.

John S.

Re: Re: Champ Report

Don't even You what he was saying????????? what the heck does that mean????? is my Frenchmanitis starting to Rub off on ya???? Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"