Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Quite a day on the YO A!

Started off early 5AM with slipknot trying some highly scientific experiments they didn't do anything spectacular as we only got 3 fish in 2.5 hours fishing. Came up with some tweeks to try next time. All top secret of course!

Got the call from my clients they would be at the dock around 8:30, met up with them and got the boat underway ay 9 am we fished 6 hours 9-4 with a 1 hour break, (a beer and hot dog run to wolfeboro)

between 9 and 12:30 we put 13 fish in the boat. Then the break and then from 1:45 - 4 we put 7 more in. for a total of 20 fish (16 salmon, 2 lakers, and 2 bows) a few 20 inch fish and the rest 16-18. During the sunny periods fish were caught on riggers at 33 feet and in the clouds at 24 feet. also fished 5-6 colors of 18lb lead and did well all times. Best lures today were DB Color Change, Sutton 61, silver needlefish, Orange/Gold Top Gun. Pink silver DB, and Rangely DB. Rigger ball leads were from 20 - 90 feet and did equally well. Silvers best in sun coppers best in clouds. Varied troll speeds all day from 1.8 - 2.6 Crazy Ivan's were a good idea this afternoon.

Bottom Line...Had an awesome day with some awesome guys if i even tried to recount the days events i would wet my pants laughing.

Re: Quite a day on the YO A!

It was great to hear from you this afternoon... I hope you have this much success with all your charters... beer runs and all.

Re: Re: Quite a day on the YO A!

Glad to hear ya had a good day and got rid of that skunk LOL Sounds like funny group you had would have been even funnier if they did make you wet your pants LOL I think your a little young for Depends though!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"