Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: My Website is almost done!

That is what i am having problems with getting pics in the other pages but i am working on it. Thanks Dave.

Re: Re: Re: My Website is almost done!

Adrien, looks good... maybe suggest adding that the 11 pounder was derby winner for lake trout division. People like to know the captain comes through at CRUNCH TIME.
For those people not knowing boats, you may wish to mention there is a cuddy cabin that a couple people could huddle in if the weather was too much for them... That may be the difference between a parent bringing a younger child or not. Also, maybe state the gunwales are high and SAFE for children. This would let people know they have very minimal worries for their kids.
You could even add the fact that NH now sells a ONE day fishing license for $10...
I'm full of useless help... let me know if you want more!!! LOL

Hey... bigger thing though... Happy Birthday in like four and a half hours! (Still Fishin' if you're reading this... same to you!)

Site looks good Adrien... feel free to use any photos of me or Josh too.

Re: Re: Re: Re: My Website is almost done!

Thank you, i like the suggestions i will change it and thanks for the birthday wish, i don't like the using photos of you and josh part at all. I don't want to scare people off. I am actually getting photos into the pages now the boat and my mug are up now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Website is almost done!

Oh sure... tell me I'm sexy in private, but ugly in public... I see how you are. LOL
So what are you this year? All of 26 right? Oh to be young again... hahaha...
I know, I know, you're not far behind me. I'm not far over that first hill (32 in August).
See ya.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Website is almost done!

Happy Birthday Yo Adrien, Wait till you get me on the Boat then you can put a pic of a Sexy Frenchman LOL But you can use my photo and put something like Boat only went down 2 inches in the water LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" Or you could even say I got a backwards frenchman to even catch fish on the boat LOL HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Website is almost done!

Just checked out the Yo Adrien webpage again, Looks alot better with a picture of the Captain and the Boat, Good Job, Another quick thing Hope you like constructive critisim, Maybe a few testimonials have some people who have chartered a trip with you say a think or two about how it was Sort of like Travis website, i think people like to read how others have done on a boat they've been on Ok I'll shut up now LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" P.S. I'll be checking the LCI results board Hope to see you guys and gals names on it!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My Website is almost done!

I too just took another look... lets just say you made a very wise decision. Thank you for not using a picture of you with that goofy orange hat in the "your captain" section! Hehe
That is all... carry on.

Re: My Website is almost done!

Lookin good Yo, Did you use the program I told you about? Give me a call as I have a question for you, Thanks,
A.J.

Re: My Website is almost done!

Might also be wise to mention that not all of the pictures posted were taken in NH???

Re: Re: My Website is almost done!

You caught me!!! 2 were from Maine but they were on my boat. Maybe i should throw some 20 lb. kings on there and really get some business going!!!!

Re: Re: Re: My Website is almost done!

Excellent web site it should bring customers for sure!! YOadrien I replyed to your e-mail......

Charlie