Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nobody From Fishlakewinni.com On the Leader board Yet?

Just checked today's results from the LCI Nobody from Fishlakewinni.com on the Leader Boards yet!!!!!!! Give em Hell boys and girls!!!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" for anyone else interested in looking at the leader boards this is the link to look at http://www.lciderby.com/FishingDerbies/fathersday.asp

Re: Nobody From Fishlakewinni.com On the Leader board Yet?

Man, I can't believe no one from NH has placed on the board... They must be waiting for the big finish! Thanks for the link Dave.

Re: Lena-Jean Poulin 2006 Early Bird Winners

Congratulations to all of the 2006 Early Bird Winners

These lucky anglers will spend the day fishing
with a Yamaha Touring FLW Pro
Outing will take place at 7 AM at the Malletts Bay Boat Launch in Colchester, VT.

Lena-Jean Poulin New Hampton, NH
Stephen Andrews Jr. Bennington, VT
Russell Fraser South Burlington, VT
Debra Shilapa Worcester, MA
Mark Kelley Parish, FL

Re: Re: Lena-Jean Poulin 2006 Early Bird Winners

This is the prize Lena and Roland discussed here a while back right??? I may be wrong, but I think this is the same one they posted a week or two ago...? Take a look.

Re: Re: Re: Lena-Jean Poulin 2006 Early Bird Winners

Your Absulutly right Slipknot, That's why i didn't put it up there but there may have been some people who didn't see or read that a week or so ago so for that i am sorry, Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"