Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Charlie's Charters

No..I love that boat I was going to buy a new boat in 2002 and looked at all of my favorites.Grady white,
hydrasport,mako,striper,sportcraft,PARKER,polar....The list goes on and on but due to my stock options going south I ended up upgrading a motor instead for my great lakes special and wait to see if things on the market will go in my favor. I pass that boat going to work each day and it puts a good feeling in my heart just to look at the hull on that girl. I have a question for you salty do you live in belmont down from metrocast?????? Dont answer if you dont want too just P.M. me.

Take care charlie

Re: Re: Charlie's Charters

Yep, that's me, only I'm in Laconia.

Re: Re: Re: Charlie's Charters

Boy you really moved up in boat size I remember you had a scout all set up for fishing. I deal with metrocast on a regular basis and go down prescott hill to jump on the by pass thats how I noticed your boat in the driveway . If I see ya outside sometime I will swing in and say hello.

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Charlie's Charters

Stop by anytime. If the truck and the white corola's here, I'm here.Doing a garage project this week. My son Dave sheet rocked it. Today I've been sanding so I can get it painted.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Charlie's Charters

Party at Salty's house???

Count me in... but I am not painting.

LOL... Don't you just love sanding compound in this weather??? You must look like a ghost right about now!?

Have fun...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Charlie's Charters

I sand and paint in return for fishing LOL and maybe some jumbo shrimp LOL and always Food LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"