Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Question: Hey, Does my coat smell like _ _ _ _?

I haven't been on the boat yet so you can't blame the crapper on the Backwards Frenchman LOL Glad To hear ya had a good time buddy Nothing beats quality time with your Dad, i know i look forward to that anytime i can get it!!!!!!!! My little Girl lost a 5 pounder at the local pond the other night but i couldn't pick on her about donkeying cause the lines snapped at shore LOL No pictures?????? That's not like you old boy!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Question: Hey, Does my coat smell like _ _ _ _?

Well Adrien you ended up a winner, spending that quality time with your Dad. I often think what it would be like fishing, etc. with my Dad but he died at an early age, that's why I figure I'm always "livin on borrowed time". Bumn deal on the Mosquitos, I see only "one" and I'm inside or heading for cover.

My son David came up the Lake Sunday and we fished but it was so boring he slept for 3.5 hours of the 7 we were out so I guess we weren't much company for each other on fathers day..My son Richard came out on his boat to wish me a happy day and that was the last I saw of him that day and my 3rd son John did call me, but he was fishing a Bass tournament so we didn't get to see him, but we at least talked to all 3.

I'm kind of bummed out the past couple of days, two skunks in a row on Squam, never happend before, one day yes, but two out of three s----, not even a bite. We did get that nice Laker Friday, I wish my son could have been there and caught it, but as usual he was working Friday, he don't get up much so a skunk when he's up is not good.

Dave, I notice "the line broke" on Amber's big fish, now how are you ever going to get that Donkey off your back that way, if the line broke it had to be "too much drag" (again) or "bad line", both Donkey Dave's responsibility. I suppose it could have been other reasons but I choose those two.

I'll be back posting after I get over my two skunks, for now I'm just in a state of depression and busy as hell down here.

Be up the Lake this weekend but we have a big work project at the camp and some guys coming up to help, so I'm probably not going to be out on the Lake that much, but I will fish some. Hope the fishin picks up, can't get any worse than a big "0". I see Sebago, is great this year, maybe you and your buddy should head there this weekend, give Squam a rest ????

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question: Hey, Does my coat smell like _ _ _ _?

Hey John, I actually didn't even fish last weekend BoooHooo My buddy Rob went out of town on Sunday with his parents and brother. Now Adrien i can see giving me a hard time but you????????? I'm Heartbroken waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Actually it was a nice new pole the wife and daughter bought me for Father's Day, it had 8lb test line spooled in front of me and the Drag was set rather loose (Beleive me it only has to happen once for me the dumb frenchman to learn my lesson LOL) What i think happened was the shore was kind of Rocky and she pulled a little to hard before i got down to the shore (of course i was never expecting that kind of fish where we went??????)and just as i got there (i didn't have a little net but now i do LOL) and went to get him (the fish) the line snapped Boy do i know that Feeling LOL oh well he'll be there for her to catch on another day, Don't forget if ya need some extra help give me a call!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"