Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: LOL Dave's Daughter...

I forgot to mention... her name is AMBER

Re: Re: Re: LOL Dave's Daughter...

Thanks a million Craig, She'll def. get a major kick out of having her pic on Daddy's favorite website LOL Don't worry she'll out do me anyday LOL She's gotta have the most patience I've ever seen for a little 9 year old girl to go out on a boat with Daddy and his best friend for over 8 hours and only catch one fish at times and never complain(better then some adult's that have been on our boat LOL) She's the Best!!!!!!!! If i had 1/2 her patience hunting i would get my deer every year LOL Thanks again buddy!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines Amber's proud Daddy LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL Dave's Daughter...

Dave how the heck did you carry this donkey all this time?? If your own flesh and blood caught that rainbow that should be enough to cut the donkey free!!!!!!!

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL Dave's Daughter...

Great pic! way-way special. My best partner also my little girl, now 17 loves to ice fish even more than salmon. Does'nt matter how cold, so nick named her toughey. She got her first buck 2 years ago on youth week-end. w-fat

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL Dave's Daughter...

Hey W-fat you can say that again, I absulutly LOVE having her with me of course she is a Daddy's girl LOL and she's already bugging me to start shooting my old 32special as she know's i told her she could start hunting when she turned 9 (shooting that is) she's been bird and rabbit hunting with me since she was 4 and she loves it plus she's got eye's like an eagle which is good cause she'll see the deer before i do LOL Family is probably the most important thing to me and i look forward to anytime i can spend with my family My motto is Live each day to the Fullest cause you may not know what may happen the following day, Family, Friends, Fishing, Hunting What a great world we live in!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: LOL Dave's Daughter...

As they say....the picture says it all!
Good Job Dave!