Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My user name and VHF-handle explaination.

Thanks for the very nice explantion of your handle, I did wonder if you did charters, etc. now I know the whole story, a sad one at that. I'm sure many good memories of fishin with Mike bring a smile to your face when on the Lake.

John S.

Re: Re: My user name and VHF-handle explaination.

Nice story Charlie and my condolences on the loss of your best friend!!!!! One good thing is that his love and joy of fishing continue to live on when ever your radio name is called!!!!!!!! Take CAre God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchan"

Re: Re: Re: My user name and VHF-handle explaination.

Sorry for the loss of a great friend... but very nice way to memorialize him. Touching story. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Re: Re: Re: Re: My user name and VHF-handle explaination.

Thanks guys I thought it was needed a little due to the fact that I was being asked if I run charters by different people in the forum. Plus the name does put a thought in mind that I do run charters. so anyhow I continue with...... charlies charters winni division,charlies charters atlantic ocean division, and charlies charters ontario division. soon to come I hope...the charlies charters LCI Divison.

Take care thanks agian

Charlie

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My user name and VHF-handle explaination.

Bring along a few riger balls, the horror stories of this years LCI rival Squam's bottom for holdng onto rigger balls ???????

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: My user name and VHF-handle explaination.

Thanks for sharing your story...makes everyone think about what is important and I am sure Mike would be proud!