Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Question: Hey, Does my coat smell like _ _ _ _?

Hey John, I actually didn't even fish last weekend BoooHooo My buddy Rob went out of town on Sunday with his parents and brother. Now Adrien i can see giving me a hard time but you????????? I'm Heartbroken waaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!! Actually it was a nice new pole the wife and daughter bought me for Father's Day, it had 8lb test line spooled in front of me and the Drag was set rather loose (Beleive me it only has to happen once for me the dumb frenchman to learn my lesson LOL) What i think happened was the shore was kind of Rocky and she pulled a little to hard before i got down to the shore (of course i was never expecting that kind of fish where we went??????)and just as i got there (i didn't have a little net but now i do LOL) and went to get him (the fish) the line snapped Boy do i know that Feeling LOL oh well he'll be there for her to catch on another day, Don't forget if ya need some extra help give me a call!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"