Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Littleton Rotary

Hey there Popeye, You ever catch anything good up there? We went one year and all we got was a perch LOL You fishing alone again? Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Littleton Rotary

Won it the first couple years they had it, have won a little $$ since then. Nothing huge, 2-4 pounds mostly. Lots of tagged bows in the early years, limiting out all 3 days with taggers. Now its 10K for a drawn tag which sucks, and 400$ a day for the biggest in each category. 5 perch a day = 25 $ a day,(75$ for the 3 days) so I make sure I get enough of them to pay for the trip.
I tried to get my kids to go, but something about getting up at 3am they did not like, so they have decided to golf instead. I still don't know, but will probably solo. Are you going?

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Littleton Rotary

Unfortunatly no, my buddy owns the boat and he ain't interested in doing it again, I wish i could but my boat isn't registered yet and it's kind of boring fishing by yourself Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Littleton Rotary

I will give you a shout on Friday. Let's hope the fishing is as good as it use to be with lots of Rainbow action.

Re: Re: Littleton Rotary

Maroon tracker, and 10-4 on the way it use to be!! What are you floating Misty Morning?

Dave,

I wont know until Friday if my buddy is comming up Saturday. If he don't and you want a go for a float on Saturday your more than welcome. 1 day ticket is 25$.
Let me know if your interested and leave me a number I can call Friday and let you know.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Littleton Rotary

16' Mirrocraft green with 35HP Evenrude. Boat is old but gets the job done up there.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Littleton Rotary

I'll look for you.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Littleton Rotary

Shoot me an email.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Littleton Rotary

Thanks for the offer Popeye but I'll be down at the L.O.T.G. on Sat. helping John put up his deck at the camp Good Luck though here's hoping ya catch the $10,000 dollar tagged fish!!!!!!!!! Ya think they would put a couple of those in there to give guys a better chance? Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"