Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: You Guys Are Freakin' Awesome!

Sounds good.........lots of info here along with good people.

Charlie

Re: Re: You Guys Are Freakin' Awesome!

Goods people for sure, I've met more new good people and friends here in 3 years than the previous 60.

Too many new friends to list here but, I have two guys coming to help me on a project at camp this weekend (unsolicted, they offered on thier own)Slipknot (Laconia) is helping and Donkey Dave (you gotta loose that handle) is driving 1.5 hours down to help us, how's that for good people.

I'm 100% positive I have yet to meet many more good people through this web site.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: You Guys Are Freakin' Awesome!

As i was always taught by my Dad and Grandpa That's what friends do for one another. Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" P.S. John throw me a personal email too see if it comes through i haven't gotten anything on my email from ya in over a week and a half, that way i can let ya know if its working ok.

Re: Re: Re: You Guys Are Freakin' Awesome!

You couldn't have picked a better website to find then this one. I like John have met SOO many people on here it's not even funny, without this website i probably would have never met these people whom i now consider some of my very good friends Once again "Hat's Off" to A.J. and Travis for putting this all together for all of us to take advantage of. God know's this website has certainly helped to improve my knowledge (What little i have LOL) of fishing for Salmon and Lakers as i now catch more fish then i have ever caught before due to this website, very rarely do we get skunked anymore, It does happen but not as frequently as it used too LOL Now if i could only get this stupid "Donkey" off of my back i would be all set LOL Hey Adrien does it have to be a Salmon? or would a big Laker count towards getting rid of the Nick? Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Re: You Guys Are Freakin' Awesome!

BioMoe... hope you put some of my info to use? Hope we can get out some time for a troll. Congratulations on the fish. Great fun, isn't it?

Dave... in two more days, you WILL lose the nickname. I have a feeling... a hunch... you're due.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: You Guys Are Freakin' Awesome!

As my philosophy teacher taught me I'll trust your intuition LOL Anxious to see you guys again it's been a little while. See ya on Sat. bright and early Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"