Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wednesday fishing

Fished with Jack (Blue Fin) McGinnis between Welch and Rattlesnake. Boated 7 Salmon and a rainbow. All but one came on riggers. The Salmon were very frisky jumping several times each. We had several releases without hookups. Best lures were top guns. Hammered copper with red tip. Gold and flor. orange. All fish were caught trolling into the wind. 25 to 30' deep 15 to 20' back of ball.

Re: Wednesday fishing

I think I saw you out there. (I was in the Tracker) We nearly crossed tracks once at the NW corner of Rattlesnake.

Were those Salmon you caught of any size?

I caught 6 Salmon, but all were short. I did catch a 22" Laker though.

Moe

Re: Re: Wednesday fishing

I passed you also at Diamond Isl. around 1:00 pm in gray FourWinns w/4 cannons on the back.Was taking wife for a ride around the lake.Then went and picked up some friends for a beautiful day on the water.Must have been a good storm the other night on Long Island,trees snapped and uprooted at a few places,wasn't bad in Belmont

Re: Re: Re: Wednesday fishing

2 of the Salmon we caught were about 7". The rest 16 to 20" Next time you see me, give me a shout on channel 12. When ever we get a fish I hit an icon. ( It makes it easier to find different hot spots, especially in the middle of the broads) Yesterday my gps went on the blink. Life was a lot easier back when, when we didn't have all these gadgets.