Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dodger

I use 11 inch dodgers and flashers. Running them directly off the ball with swivels will give you more of a shake, rattle, and roll with an 11 inch dodger. Wait until you see what your pole does when you got that set up, and what your bait/fly/lure does at 6 feet back!!
With my flashers/slashers, they too are 11", but I run those like I said 3 feet back to give them more of the slashing action, and the bait/fly/lure about 6-10' behind that.
The drop in ball(angle) from a 6# ball to a 10#ball is about 4 feet at 90 feet down. I run nothing but 6's, might use a 10 on my back riggers up to Ontario, and 6's on the side just to give them a different plane.

Proline, thats where those releases come into play I told you about. Did you ever pick up any?

White seems to be the best, followed by green then blue. (just like Ontario!!)

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Dodger

Yep. I have those releases and haven't gotten to them but have mental note to look you up on them soon. I had shoulder surgery in March followed by knee surgery in June so my time on the water has scarce so far. Tough to handle the boat alone all crippled up. Kids are teenagers and would rather sleep now. Dock to a ravaging this spring and we are waiting for Winni Marine to repair so the Assoc. we are part of wants boats on the trailers until fixed. Off to a slow start but have managed a few outings with my dad. Biggest fish for us so far is 3lb Bow off Sandy.

Re: Re: Re: Dodger

Mine are blue. No action lately. BAHAHAHA