Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: thanks to all

If you feel like fishing a different lake, I will be up at Ossipee a lot this summer. E-mail me and I'll take you out if you'd like. Silver lake is around the corner too and is a great place for bows and lakers.glowik01@hotmail.com Joe G

Re: thanks to all

Rich,
Naturally, I'm sorry to hear the news and doctors can be wrong (that's what lawyers are for), let's hope that "the Smile of the Great Spirit" still has a few surprises left for you.

The Very Best of Luck! <')))XXX><

Moe

Rich, Very sorry to hear the bad news, Glad the website has helped you and remember with Faith Anything is possible, May God Bless you and be with you!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: thanks to all

I pray God's hand be on you during this time. All things are possible with Him. Continue to slay the Salmon and lakers!

God Bless You!!!

Lets go fishing I will E-Mail you...

Cool Water and Salmonitis

Re: Re: Re: thanks to all

Rich,

Sorry to hear about the illness. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your retirement. I too have learned a lot from this board. I also learned a lot from the book that Hal Lyon wrote. It is called "Angling in the Smile of the Great Spirit." I know that Hal is an active member of this board as well. He wrote the book about fishing in Lake Winni and it has a lot of tips and tricks in it for catching salmon, Lakers, Bows, and even Bass. I would reccomend the book to anyone as it not only was informative but entertaining!