Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Question

Hey there slipnot, I have the same problem but only if the Internet is extremly busy other then that it happens only rarely Did you get my email i sent ya? Talk Soon Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Question

Slipnot, my computer at work does that but thats because its super slow and old. At home, no problem so my guess is it may be your computer. Just a guess.

Re: Re: Re: Question

That's weird... no problems except for this message board. Has been doing this every time for the last three days. Everywhere else it is just as fast as normal??? Any suggestions?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Question

Its not your computer. I have DSL and a new Dell XPS 400 computer with high speed, xtra ram, etc. and I have the same situation as you.
No problem anywhere else. I think its the server.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question

Yeah... just for the heck of it, I tried my other computer and its doing it there as well.
Just wanted to be sure it wasn't something I had messed up in regards to my access to this page.
Both my computers are only a couple months old running Windows XP... so I was thinking it better not be them!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Question

I think it's just the Operator LOL Some of my Frenchmanitis must've rubbed off on ya LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"