Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: darn i lost all i did

You put a Pic of Slipknot ??????? Geez just when the website was starting to look good LOL What ya need is a good picture of a Dumb Frenchman then buisness will Really Pick up LOL Hey Did ya get my last email about the pick of your boat on your website? maybe make the picture a little smaller you can't read the info on the left side of the picture Just thought i would let ya know But the new layout looks "Awesome" Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: darn i lost all i did

What you talkin' 'bout Davey? I see the pic and the info just fine...???
I was kinda surprised he put a picture of me on there too...!!! Maybe that's why the site crashed on him? Hehe

Re: Re: Re: darn i lost all i did

Maybe it's because i only have a 17" Crt monitor and not a 25" LCD monitor like you LOL Not sure why but on my comp screen i can only read clearly whats in the message above the picture of the boat, the stuff on the left side of the picture some of the words are cut off maybe it's just my Frenchman Computer LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Thursday Charter Report

Yo Adrien Piloting the Cool WaterII ? That must have been something to see LOL Nice to see the two of you working together with the 2 of you on board I don't think i could see your clients not catching something LOL Good Job Guys Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thursday Charter Report

So, did Travis make a "No goofy orange hat rule" while on his boat? LOL

No, I figured it made good sense to use his boat for that run. My first thought when I started reading your report was "wow, I'm surprised he trailered for an afternoon run"... Awesome to have good friends, isn't it!? You two are gonna do quite well this summer.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Thursday Charter Report

Not only can YoAdrien put fish in the boat , he also can grow awesome strawberry's as he brought som up for us yesterday! Thanks Yo they are great!