Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Major League Debut!

Hey John, Could you E-mail me Popeye's Cell phone Number? Curious how he's doing at the Derby over in Littleton About 45 minutes from my house. Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman"

Re: Re: Re: Re: Major League Debut!

Sent Popeye's #'s to you in private

Re: Major League Debut!

Great to see Jeff doing well. I know Jeff and his family as well. I went to high school with him at Trinity in Manchester. My brother was really good friends with him as well. He graduated with my brother and I graduated the year before that. I did not know that he had made it out of the minor leagues and into the majors. I will show my brother the video when he gets home. Jeff would know us as John and Joe St.Pierre (or Burger and Dogger, our high school nicknames).

Thanks for the info YOAdrien. You never know what youa are going to find out on this board!

Re: Re: Major League Debut!

What we need is YOAdrien's, high school nickname, I'll bet he was a geek, LOL.

"Dave from up North" nickname was "Chopper" (thanks to Jason at Paugus)of course he has alot of new ones now, LOL.

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Major League Debut!

Adrien,
Your going to be down there too? My kids are in a baseball camp by the marlins and the federal league. Will be in Fla from the 28th to the 17th.

Popeye

Re: Re: Re: Re: Major League Debut!

i'm not going down i will be watching on TV