Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
need a mechanic

I have beden screwing with this Johnson 110 since before the derby. Latest is I took the carbs off and gave them a thorough cleaning. Put everything back together, started and idled better than ever. No power still. 9 miles per hour out of a 110 on a SeaSwirl 19' Bowrider. all plugs have fire, carbs have been cleaned and reinstalled, new spark plugs. This thing wouldn't pull a sick hooker off a pi$$ pot. I was thniking about taking the 30.06 out last night and shooting it a little. I either need someone who knows more than me and doesn't need me to make mortgage payments ofr the knowledge, or I need to ifnd a good running motor, Johnson, Evinrude, Yamaha or Mariner, 115 to 150 HP, 20" shaft. Anyone got a motor?
later
Mr Target Practice

Re: need a mechanic

How is the compression? its usually the best indication of whats up with the motor, you can get a tester at sears for $20 or so and its very easy to check.

Re: Re: need a mechanic

Give Rick@BBW a call or leave him a message on here He could probably give ya answer Really great guy and def. knows his stuff. Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman