Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A Saga , rescue, and friend of the site

The saga starts Thursday evening doing the normal run on Sunapee. Motor over heats by the time we hit the “no wake buoy” in the harbor, cant be….. The motors been fine… ignore it it’ll get better… didn’t. Luckily Rick from Burkehaven Boat Works just got his radio reinstalled same day. We saw the “Priorities” crew in the distance and becond for help, the motor at this point had seized…. Rick towed us in and told me to bring it by and he’d look at it to see “ what the %$#” today I stopped by to see if he had a chance to diagnose, he hadn’t, but offered his boat to me and the kids to go out for an afternoon run …. Reluctant as I don’t like to borrow, I jumped at the chance to have a nice warm rainy day to fish the good lake on a great boat. Fished from 1:30-3:30 5-lakers all by the kids, Capt’n Al, Salmon Syd, and Hooked on Hannah. Largest about 3.5 lbs
What an awesome day , will be out again tomorrow for a first, first light run. Can’t wait

Friends like this are hard to come by and we met on the Winni. Board.
Love it……..
Whip

Re: A Saga , rescue, and friend of the site

That Def. Sounds like Rick LOL But ignoring the motor Sounds like a bad Case of Frenchmanitis LOL Hope it's not too serious Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North "The Backwards Frenchman" P.S. Glad to hear the kids had fun Nothing beats that!!!!!!!!