Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Merrymeeting Report

Fished at Merrymeeting this evening from about 6PM until dark. Boated 5 fish, 1-17" Salmon, 3-16" +- Rainbows, and one 14" Laker. One of the rainbows came off of my downrigger on a Orange with Black Dot 61 Gun. I had been towing that one around for a while as my release didn't release. The other 4 fish were caught on 5 colors of leadcore with either a chatreuse with black dot DB Smelt or a orange pearl DB. I brought home the salmon and one of the rainbows for dinner. Cut open the stomach on the rainbow and found out that it had been feeding on a Gary Yammamoto Senko Worm!!! This fish had 3/4 of a 6" Senko in its belly. Craziest thing I ever saw. I had a great evening with a good friend and caught some nice fish. Can't wait to get out and do it all over again.

Re: Merrymeeting Report

I was fishing a bass tournemant this spring and the guy I was with caught a rainbow drop shotting a rubber worm. I couldn't belive it!

Re: Re: Merrymeeting Report

Two years ago fishing out of silver sands, cut open a 18" salmon had a 6" plastic lizard & a slugo in it. Showed it to Matty he thought it picked it off the bottom. shhhh don't tell our buddy C. #%$**ho Moore. w-fat