Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sunday Report

fished winni today and had a good day with great weather finally. we boated 12 fish today with 5 more hits and misses. started out of ames farm at 5:30 am and fished till 3:00 pm . caught 6 salmon 2 at 12inches , 2 at 10 inches, 1 at14 inches and 1 at 20inches all around blackpoint on downriggers at30 feet and 6 colors of leadcore and 1 rainbow on leadcore at 6 colors fished from 5:30 till 11:30 then moved over behind welch island and the broads from 11:30 till 3:00 and caught 3 salmon 1at 12 inches ,1 at 17 inches ,1 at 15 inches, also 1 rainbow at 18 inches and 1 laker at 21 inches on downrigger at 85 feet and the other fish were caught on leadcore at 8 colors . not many boats out today and fish were breaking the surface all around use eating mayflies. had good conversation couple of times with charlies charters out their and hope to be back out there soon . lures used were matty gun top gun ,cool water cruiser ,# 61 sutton with tape on them and pumpkin head top gun . "reel it in "

Re: Re: Sunday Report

My report not as healthy as everyone else but had a great day on the big lake. Popped my first rod in the middle of the broads bringing in a laker around 18" [ORANGE MOOSELOOK] 35'kept trolling towards locke and welch when I put my leadcore in the jig box and a nice healthy 20" rainbow [44 HAMMERED SUTTON] 5-colors came aboard spiting out some mayflys and sometype of flying beetle??? Decided to troll the laker troll along timber 40' down brought in 2-lakers around the same size as the first one. Moved to middle ground shoal and found out I had a salmon around 8 to 10 " being dragged for a while but after a little struggle he swam away. lake started to get busy in the area I was in so called it a day. Good conversations with some fishwinni.com people......reel it in and rattlesnake......

charlies charters [Charlie]

Re: Re: Re: Sunday Report

Fished from 5:30 till 10:00/11:00.
Left from dock on Rattlesnake Island and fish where boiling all over the place. Started trolling to the southern tip of Diamond and hooked up with a 15" salmon. Trolled all morning from the tip of Diamond and back towards the dock. Ended up with 4 salmon the biggest being 20" but very fat and 2 lakers. Traffic drove me off at around 10:30. Had some nice conversation with chalies charters but other than him and reel it in I did'nt anyone else talking.

Great Day on the Lake.