Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Sunday Report

My report not as healthy as everyone else but had a great day on the big lake. Popped my first rod in the middle of the broads bringing in a laker around 18" [ORANGE MOOSELOOK] 35'kept trolling towards locke and welch when I put my leadcore in the jig box and a nice healthy 20" rainbow [44 HAMMERED SUTTON] 5-colors came aboard spiting out some mayflys and sometype of flying beetle??? Decided to troll the laker troll along timber 40' down brought in 2-lakers around the same size as the first one. Moved to middle ground shoal and found out I had a salmon around 8 to 10 " being dragged for a while but after a little struggle he swam away. lake started to get busy in the area I was in so called it a day. Good conversations with some fishwinni.com people......reel it in and rattlesnake......

charlies charters [Charlie]

Re: Re: Re: Sunday Report

Fished from 5:30 till 10:00/11:00.
Left from dock on Rattlesnake Island and fish where boiling all over the place. Started trolling to the southern tip of Diamond and hooked up with a 15" salmon. Trolled all morning from the tip of Diamond and back towards the dock. Ended up with 4 salmon the biggest being 20" but very fat and 2 lakers. Traffic drove me off at around 10:30. Had some nice conversation with chalies charters but other than him and reel it in I did'nt anyone else talking.

Great Day on the Lake.