Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Squam report, outlook bleak mid way point of the season.

Not sure what time and when we will be up, could come up Thursday night.

I don't get discouraged to easily and most can tell, it's just the initial let down after a slow day in the Lake, which we have had many lately, next day I'm fine and rearing to get back out there. Perhaps your right, Smelt, etc. are just not the fair of the day lately. If they were stuffed with Smelt and were not biting well it would be another story, hoping they put the regular fed bag on real soon.

The Riveredge Marina Open House Saturday night was impressive, got off the Lake just in time for a beer before they closed down for the night. I guess they had over 300 guest, a catered affair, plenty of food and drinks. They had 5 or 6 really super antique boats in the showroom, brought in special for the event, nothing like you see on the Lake, real show stoppers.

A few surprises too, I didn't know Kevin M. was the G.C. did a super job, he's come a long way from when he built our place we had in Center Harbor years ago.
And I see Baker is now going to be a manager of some sort, good for him, nice to see these kids, men now, doing pretty good... Overall it looks like a very nice addition to the lake community with some really nice old style mansions (as Condos) coming on the Hill soon, everything really nice, but very, very pricey.

I'll be looking for a good fishing report Thursday night.

John S.