Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Wed am Fishing report

Got out for a while this AM. (Until the fog and driving rain) 9 salmon, 1 laker, and 1 rainbow. All rats. The largest was the rainbow at a whopping 15". Took my ex boss and his grandson Jake. Jake's first salmon, but I hope he doesn't think they're all like the ones we got today. Got soaked right down to the skivies, but still had fun. I was going nuts because haven't been out for a week.All fish caught between 22 and 35'. Average was 25'. Had gps today, but no map???? Thought I had the problem licked. Tried removing the chip and putting it back but it didn't work.

Re: Wed am Fishing report

Salty - I'll send you a direct e-mail. The soft reboot likely kicked you into the default map...

With the unit off, put your chip back in and power up. You'll need to navigate the menus -- look for a selection that says "map data" or "map file" -- there should be a drop down box / window with a map name in it. The reboot probably set this back to the default map -- it might say "Lowrance." Highlight that window, press enter, scroll down with arrow keys to find the right map file name and hit enter again. When you go back to the screen this should correct the problem.