Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: I will be out tomorrow, Friday

Called you on the boat, no answer ??? Maybe bringing in a fish or fishing was boring and you were showing your wife around the YOAdrien, cuddy, etc.

I think that's wonderfull taking your wife out fishing, what a guy.

John S.

Re: Re: I will be out tomorrow, Friday

He's extremly lucky to have a wife that "Will" go fishing with him I wish mine would LOL she finds it boring Oh well as long as she don't get grumpy about me going all the time i still love her to pieces LOL Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman

Re: Re: Re: I will be out tomorrow, Friday

My wife will go, as long as it's not too hot, not too cold, not too sunny, not too cloudy, not raining and we can troll at about 5 or 10 mph. Oops, I forgot the most important condition, "not too early", any time after 9:00 is fine.

The plan when I bought this boat and downriggers, ect. was she could sit back in the Sun and read a book while we trolled. Hasn't happened yet, 2 mph is a little slow to cool you off when it's sunny and hot. Once in a while, if we are alone, she might feel guilty and says, "you might as well troll for a LITTLE while, if you want". I better catch a fish within a haf an hour cause that's about I dare troll with her, most times I have fished allothat morning anyhow.

I do have to be more fair about it however and come in when I say I will, especially when we have company. I'm a pretty safe bet to be an hour later than when I tell her I'll be in, even then she not too bad about it, but now and then I push her a little too much..

I'll be calling you next week about coming down and getting that Donkey off your back, I'll be up all week.

John S.

Re: I will be out tomorrow, Friday

I wonder if they figured out the paint and wallpaper colors, etc. yet ????

John S.

Re: Re: I will be out tomorrow, Friday

LOL Either that or she's getting sick from the smell of Poop's LOL from the broken toilet LOL According to Adrian last night he said he was gonna bring a bucket in case she had to go potty, Now that's a loving Husband LOL Hope he's having fun!!!!!!!! Talk soon, Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman P.S. Yes "Please" help me get rid of this Donkey My Back is Killing me LOL