Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Atlantic ocean report 7-1-06

Thanks for the report. Lobster pots are great when they're yours and they're full of lobsters!!! Have you been chumming while looking for macs? Granted it was a week and a half ago, but we slayed macs out at the Isles' while chumming a good distance(1/2 mile) off White Island, while my buddy in close(100 yards or so) didn't get a one. They could have moved north by now.

Re: Re: Atlantic ocean report 7-1-06

Yes we did chum all bait caught was at anderson ledge. Need to be carfull close to that ledge HUGE waves breaking on the back side!!

Re: Atlantic ocean report 7-1-06

charlie it is very easy to post a picture

first, you have to have your picture published to the WWW somewhere that anyone can see it if they type in the address. that is the only tricky part, once you do that it is as easy as a couple letters of HTML Code and there it is

are your pictures published to the web somewhere or are they just on your computer?

there are places like www.myfishingpictures.com and msn groups i have an MSN group you can join (free) and i will add a folder of charlie's pictures and then you can post them there, then put them on here, let me know what you want to do.

Re: Re: Atlantic ocean report 7-1-06

YOadrien

Lets give it a try!!

Re: Re: Re: Atlantic ocean report 7-1-06

My pics are in my computer

Re: Re: Re: Re: Atlantic ocean report 7-1-06

Was hoping to make it to the ocean yesterday, but sadly... did not. I have heard many mixed reports on the mackerel and pollock. Seems they are spotty this year?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Atlantic ocean report 7-1-06

Yes it can be tough getting into the bait but when you find them you got to stay with them.

Charlies charters [charlie]