Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Friday Report

yes i have a charter monday

Re: Friday Report

In CA now---making the night run to the backside of
Catalina tonight--hope to find some warm water and tuna (YFT) early am. Spent the last two getting the
boat ready.

ken g

Re: Re: Friday Report

you suck kenny, why don't you rub it in!!!!!!!!!!

Naw, just fooling, i hope you get the next covershot for bloodydecks.com, slay em' buddy, and if it gets too hard for you to reel them all in i will be there in 12 hours to help!! CALL ME!!

Re: Re: Re: Friday Report

Sounds like a good day of fishing. Smart man to go shopping with the wife...most likey you will be able to get her to go fishing again. Been married almost 33 years now and have had to suck it up and go "shopping" at some place other than Kittery Trading Post myself!
Great Report!
We should be out Sunday morning.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Friday Report

See you still had fun even with the Wife, Lucky S__t LOL Glad to see ya had a good day, and you even took the wife shopping What a good boy you are LOL But I'll bet ya made her pay for dinner though didn't you????? Take Care God Bless and Tight lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Friday Report

What he didn't mentiomn was that he took her shopping at AJ's, LOL.

Seriously, I talked with him this afternoon, and he indeed enjoyed the day and the company and she caught all the fish..

I doubt I'll be on much the next week as I will be off line.

Later, tight lines everyone,

John S.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Friday Report

Adrien... were you running circles around the boat??? I can't picture you with just four lines out. Must have drove you CRAZY! Maybe that's the reason for so many different lures catching fish today??? You went from one rod to the next swapping lures!?!?
You know... Becky would love it if I brought her out "fishing" and surprised her with a shopping trip in Wolfeboro... Thanks for the idea! Between this and the other ideas (spa) you've got me covered! Whatta guy!
Nice to see you two had a great time. Enjoy the BBQ.