Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sun. Fishing on Lake Francis Pittsburg N.H.

Got off to a late start due to (What else lately LOL) a huge thunderstorm with some pretty big bolts of lightning With my luck didn't even think of putting the boat in the water, Finally got in the water around 7:30 after storm and Torrential rains stopped. Thought we where gonna have a killer day, 3 Salmon right off the bat, one small one, one around 19" and the other just around 21" but nice and fat, released all 3 thinking we where onto something and greedy for a couple bigger ones LOL Those 3 ended up being it, got off the water around 11:30 due to Crazy wind picking up Again LOL and pretty much blowing us off the lake, so for the amt. of time fishing not too bad a day, Fish were caught at 28' on the rigger and 6 colors of leadcore. One caught on a pink homemade tape job TG, the other 2 on a homemade lure with a stripe of orange zebra, and glow in the dark white zebra. Water was really Dirty, and the Conn. River was pretty much brown the whole way down. Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman

Re: Sun. Fishing on Lake Francis Pittsburg N.H.

Hmmmm.. lots of homemades going on up there in the north country!!! Did you guys get hold of Sampsons secret stash of tape or what?
Sad to say... I'm out of tape! Need to order more, I guess.
Glad to hear you didn't fall in (at least not that you're admitting) and you guys had a great time.