Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
GITTIN' ER' DUNN!

Took a break from farming today with the whole crew. Me, Dad, Ricky, and Ron. We left the mouth of the river before 6 am and fished the prong and first island area of jefferies bank. about 22 miles out. had fish on in seconds and fished for a few hours until a cooler full of fish and returned home. Pic is Ron with a 21Lb. Cod and Ricky with an 18Lb wolffish. We had a blast and the second is the 100qt cooler filled to the top! Lots of nice cod and haddock and some nice cusk and a few wolfs made the day. cruised out and back at 31mph 1500 off the top and smooth as you could expect.

Re: GITTIN' ER' DUNN!

Looks like some good fish to fry up!! Adrien did you recieve my response e-mails on the msn group stuff??

Charlie charters [charlie]

Re: Re: GITTIN' ER' DUNN!

Just like ya do on Winni!!!!!!!!!! Way to Hammer them buddy, looks like some nice yummy fillets!!!!!!!!! Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman

Re: GITTIN' ER' DUNN!

Dude you kept the Wolf fish? Can you eat them? Man they are as ugly as you!!!!LOL

Cool Water

Wolffish are excellent eating.

srick to the lake bro! those are about the best tasting fish in the sea. their mouth is made of spikes and rocks and they eat lobsters and crabs and, well just about anyything. that 1 pulleed the plug out of my fishbox and crushed it. It is trying to bite at ricky in the picture it is totally alive with a gaff in it's head and wants to mess sombody up!! And strangely it looks like you a bit, well at least on top of it's head!

Re: Re: Re: GITTIN' ER' DUNN!

It has your eye balls Adrien trust me!!! I caught one last year and it almost finished off my toes untill the bat finished it off. RESULTS.......bashed head. But yes good food!!!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: GITTIN' ER' DUNN!

Ooooohhhh... Travis, are you gonna let him get away with that slam!? Comparing your head to the top of a wolffish head.. sheesh... LOL

Hey Adrien... were the cheeks big enough to cut out of that wolf? I've never eaten one, but have heard (and was shown) that the cheek is the best meat on those critters.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: GITTIN' ER' DUNN!

yeah they were huge and good!