Welcome Fish Lake Winni Angler's

Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fish Hawk Model 840

My Fish Hawk shows no speed numbers on top and only half the speed numbers on the bottom, both surface and bottom temp. numbers are fine. I have changed battery. I called Fish Hawk they suggested I find someone with the same unit to see if it the head or the transducer. Looking for help. Bill

Re: Fish Hawk Model 840

i have an 840 and will help you, problem is i don't know my next day on the lake i will keep you in mind and if we cross paths i can give it a test on my boat.

Re: Re: Fish Hawk Model 840

Thanks for the offer Yo but I sent it all back yesterday can't wait Lake Ontario the middle of Aug. for the Derby. Thanks Again. Bill

Re: Fish Hawk Model 840

Guys, Salty and I have had similar glitches with Lowrances that were easily fixed with a "soft reboot." Find out what your soft reboot procedure is and try that first. May solve the problem. - Eric H.

Re: Re: Fish Hawk Model 840

I have the same unit. We have spoken a couple of times on the lake. I should be on the water sunday (7-16) if you want to try and hook-up. It's funny that you mention that because the last time out I lost my surface speed but I did not have the lower transducer in the water so I thought nothing of it. I have put my email if you want to let me know.

Good Luck Mike