Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: outboard repair

Don't know if Owen's Marine In Manchester is a Johnson Dealer but even with all the business they do , I have found them to do stuff pretty quick.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: outboard repair

I'd try calling the manufacturer. Tell them the scoop about the place going out of business and the fact none of their other local dealers are trying to help you out. I believe they will find someone for you to keep you happy. The squeaky wheel DOES get the grease. You paid enough for the engine the first time... now let the company stand behind the warranty. Its only fair to you. At the very least they could provide you with a loaner while you wait the estimated month the dealers are saying.

Just my two cents...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: outboard repair

You could also check with Rick@BBW I know he works on motors also. You can find his email on the board here somewhere. Take Care God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: outboard repair

thanks for all the advice guys I went to the johnson website and got a phone # gonna try that maybe write a letter .my advice is dont buy a johnson lol.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: outboard repair

Yes i belive they are a johnson dealer.
I have done a lot of bussiness with them in the past and always found them to be very acomodating they are certainly worth a phone call

Glen L

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: outboard repair

rich,
i spoke to debbie at rockingham boat, they do work on johnson motors, told her your situation and she thinks she can help. this is her# 603 329 5625. ask for debbie and tell her that mike romano suggested you call. they are good people over there. good luck

ilucas

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: outboard repair

Owens is very good to thats who works on my boat and yes they are johson dealers. an d i would be awful sure they would help you out. also if that doesn't pan out i know a guy over here in the western part of the state that would do it for sure.