Log On Today - Fish On Tomorrow!

(603) 731-1804 / (603) 344-8698

Welcome Fish Lake Winni Anglers
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Anchoring to swim in Winni...

Every time I've fished out of Harilla's landing down on long island there has always been a bunch of boats anchored right by the bridge swimming and catching some rays. But maybe some others from the board could give ya some better spots as quite a few of them live down that way and i live way up in east bumshmuck Berlin LOL Take CAre God Bless and Tight Lines LOL Donkey Dave From up North The Backwards Frenchman P.S. Have a Great Vacation with the wife and kid Looks like you picked an awesome week as it's supposed to be gorgeous all week!!!!!!!!!

Please HELP!! I'll only be there once, I promise!!

Thanks Dave, that's one on the list. Please reply, gonna go tomorrow morning(Mon). A guy I work with has a house on Braun Bay, and I thought I remember him saying it was shallow and sandy??

Re: Anchoring to swim in Winni...

Orchard cove on the southside of cow island is a great place to anchor and swim for the day. It is listed on the map, it's a large cove. drivly oppsite it on the northside of the island is trutle cove. I wouldn't anchor in there to many unmarked ledges but Orchard cove is real nice the west shore has very few camps on it and it should be very quiet in there during the week have fun.

Be well

Glen L

Re: Re: Anchoring to swim in Winni...

Thank you Glen L. Much Appreciated.

Re: Re: Re: Anchoring to swim in Winni...

Had a great day, thanks again Glen.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anchoring to swim in Winni...

glad you enjoyed,it i was there myself for a bit today my 9 year old want to cool off before we headed out off welch to fish.

Glen L